An innovative BOV solution that offers many excellent features. Uses the same style flange as the Blitz Super Sound and is similar in styling.
There are some very important things to consider before purchasing a blow-off valve:
- Do you need to recirculate your BOV into your intake? Check out our article on BOV myths right HERE.
- Do you REALLY understand how a BOV works (not just what it does!) and how to install and adjust it properly? Check out our article on BOV myths right HERE.
- Do you trust your BOV supplier to have a thorough understanding of the products they sell, make sure you know exactly what you are getting, and ship quickly and perfectly? You can trust us. You can tell reading our articles above that we know what we are doing, and if you don't want to take our word for it on the shipping, just check out some of our testimonials right HERE.
Compare to our other blow-off valves:
|Boost Strength||Medium - 20+ PSI|
|Ease of Installation||Lots of installation extras and an innovative solution that circumvents the need to get it adjusted perfectly.|
|Versatility||Adjustable, two options for the outlet configuration, a mounting bracket included, and the reference port swivels!|
|Prestige||This styling has been around for a while and has a polarizing effect.|
- Mounting bracket with bolt
- Iron mounting adaptor with bolts and flange in case you want to attach a coupler to the BOV instead of using a weld-on flange (flange not included)
- An aluminum intake plug
Why should I choose this BOV?
- You are running high boost. (Works fine with lower boost as well.)
- You don't want to stress too much about making sure your BOV is adjusted perfectly.
- You want an easy installation but don't need to recirculate.
Installation Notes:We recommend you install the filter option for high safety.
If you remove the four screws on the top of the BOV, the reference port can be turned in 90 degree increments just in case it is in the way (it also swivels up and down.)
The aluminum plug can be used to plug the hole in your intake if you are no longer recirculating your BOV (some applications).
Special Notes:Inlet: 1.25"
This is not a Blitz product. We are not affiliated with Blitz in any way. This is not a duplicate, replica, knockoff, or reproduction of a Blitz valve - the flange is just identical for your convenience.