This BOV is perfect if you are running low boost and want an easy installation with no recirculation.
There are some very important things to consider before purchasing a blow-off valve:
- Do you need to recirculate your BOV into your intake? Check out our article on BOV myths right HERE.
- Do you REALLY understand how a BOV works (not just what it does!) and how to install and adjust it properly? Check out our article on BOV myths right HERE.
- Do you trust your BOV supplier to have a thorough understanding of the products they sell, make sure you know exactly what you are getting, and ship quickly and perfectly? You can trust us. You can tell reading our articles above that we know what we are doing, and if you don't want to take our word for it on the shipping, just check out some of our testimonials right HERE.
Compare to our other blow-off valves:
|Boost Strength||Low - Up to 15 PSI|
|Ease of Installation||Includes everything you will typically need and can be installed quickly in almost any system.|
|Versatility||Adjustable, but difficult to use in a recirculating system.|
|Prestige||Good looking, shiny, and loud.|
- 3" of rubber hose for coupling the BOV to your intake
- 1 Weld-on flange the same size as the BOV inlet and 3" coupler
- 2 Hose clamps for coupler
- 1 Boost T which can be used to tap in to your reference line
- 40" of yellow boost/vac hose
Why should I choose this BOV?
- You want a good all around BOV and you are running low boost.
- You like the look.
- Adjustability is important, but you know your car is well within normal range so you don't need extreme adjustability.
- You don't need to recirculate.
Installation Notes:Very straightforward!
Special Notes:Inlet: 1.25"