Simplicity is beautiful.
There are some very important things to consider before purchasing a blow-off valve:
- Do you need to recirculate your BOV into your intake? Check out our article on BOV myths right HERE.
- Do you REALLY understand how a BOV works (not just what it does!) and how to install and adjust it properly? Check out our article on BOV myths right HERE.
- Do you trust your BOV supplier to have a thorough understanding of the products they sell, make sure you know exactly what you are getting, and ship quickly and perfectly? You can trust us. You can tell reading our articles above that we know what we are doing, and if you don't want to take our word for it on the shipping, just check out some of our testimonials right HERE.
Compare to our other blow-off valves:
|Boost Strength||Medium - Up to 20 PSI|
|Ease of Installation||Includes everything you will typically need and can be installed quickly in almost any system.|
|Versatility||Very adjustable, built to recirculate, no flange needed.|
|Prestige||A beautiful chrome-like shine that makes it look at home in any sparkling engine bay.|
- 1 washer for increasing spring tension
- 2 additional springs for adjustments
Why should I choose this BOV?
- You want a good all around BOV and want a simple solution.
- You need to recirculate. (Also works fine venting to atmosphere.)
- Adjustability is important and you are not sure what your car needs so a wide range is important.
- You don't have a BOV yet and you want the easiest way to install it.
Installation Notes:Very straightforward!
Special Notes:Inlet: 1"