This set of Worm Gear Clamps is perfect for any shop, home or professional.
Worm Gear Clamps are something that can hold up a project. They are small, inexpensive items that come in a large array of sizes, so why not keep a few around just in case?
We used our statistics on how popular each size is to decide what to put in this kit, so it's just right to have around for miscellaneous projects or for selling to customers in your shop.
These Stainless Steel Worm Gear Clamps are perfect for replacement of all factory worm gear clamps. Especially suited to coolant lines or some intake/exhaust coupling, they can also be used for a wide variety of other projects.
Unlike some other clamps available, these are not marked with any company logo. The only marking is a small, convenient number telling you the clamping ability (in MM). Worm gear clamps have a very wide range of clamping ability compared to T-bolt and V-band clamps, giving you greater installation flexibility.
These clamps are only 0.3" wide, so they can be used in tight locations.
Unlike most auto parts store worm gear clamps, these are Stainless Steel, which means you can tighten them down significantly tighter AND they won't rust.
Screw is easy to tighten with either a socket or a flat head screwdriver.
Clean, shiny, and professional looking.
Kit includes the following:
(5) Stainless Steel 0.5" Worm Gear Clamp (6-16mm)
(5) Stainless Steel 0.75" Worm Gear Clamp (13-23mm)
(5) Stainless Steel 1" Worm Gear Clamp (14-27mm)
(5) Stainless Steel 1.5" Worm Gear Clamp (21-44mm)
(5) Stainless Steel 2" Worm Gear Clamp (33-57mm)
(5) Stainless Steel 2.5" Worm Gear Clamp (46-70mm)
(10) Stainless Steel 3" Worm Gear Clamp (54-82mm)
(5) Stainless Steel 3.5" Worm Gear Clamp (72-95mm)
(5) Stainless Steel 4" Worm Gear Clamp (84-108mm)
(5) Stainless Steel 4.5" Worm Gear Clamp (95-120mm)