A BOV designed for the WRX that has plenty of other applications as well.
There are some very important things to consider before purchasing a blow-off valve:
- Do you need to recirculate your BOV into your intake? Check out our article on BOV myths right HERE.
- Do you REALLY understand how a BOV works (not just what it does!) and how to install and adjust it properly? Check out our article on BOV myths right HERE.
- Do you trust your BOV supplier to have a thorough understanding of the products they sell, make sure you know exactly what you are getting, and ship quickly and perfectly? You can trust us. You can tell reading our articles above that we know what we are doing, and if you don't want to take our word for it on the shipping, just check out some of our testimonials right HERE.
Compare to our other blow-off valves:
|Boost Strength||Medium - Up to 20 PSI|
|Ease of Installation||Very easy if you are installing on the proper flange and not recirculating.|
|Versatility||Mainly for the WRX, you can not recirculate this and the flange is unusual.|
|Prestige||Looks great and can be used with or without amplifier.|
- Amplifier horn for additional volume
Why should I choose this BOV?
- You are installing on a WRX style flange.
Installation Notes:The top of the BOV screws off and can be rotated if you need to change the location of the reference port.
Special Notes:Inlet: 1.25"