These Rule 401FC pumps are designed for livewell/baitwell/bilge applications but their high flow rate and low cost makes them ideal for use as water to air intercooler pumps.
- Must be mounted at the low point in the system - these pumps push water but they will not pull it.
- Must be mounted after the water in your system is cooled (after radiator or icebox) - excessive heat may result in premature pump failure.
- Pump operates on 12V-14V DC.
- Flow rate: 500 GPH.
- Designed for use with room temperature water, however we have tested these pumps long term with 130Â° antifreeze/coolant with excellent results.
- Designed with a minimum 1500-hour service life in mind, these pumps come with a 3 year warranty direct from Rule/ITT. However, use with high temperature water and/or antifreeze/coolant may void this warranty.
Pump is brand new and will be shipped in retail packaging.
For detailed specifications, please review the specification document provided by Rule: CLICK HERE FOR DETAILED SPECIFICATIONS.