These multipurpose radiators are designed to cool fluids in a wide variety of circumstances.
They are perfect for use as an Oil Cooler, Transmission Cooler, or the Radiator/Heat Exchanger in a Water to Air Intercooler setup.
- Two inches thick, they cool fluid as close to ambient temperature as possible and are easy to mount in tight locations.
- With four strategically placed mounting points, they are easily mountable with the water inlet and outlet on either the top, bottom, left or right.
- All aluminum construction provides maximum cooling.
- Recommended for up to 120 PSI, they are perfect for just about any automotive heat exchanger application.
- A special feature that is only included with these Shaman Equipment radiators is a customizable inlet and outlet style. The fluid inlet and outlet are 1/2" NPT female threads, just like most air to water intercoolers. This item also ships with two adaptors that can easily convert the inlet and outlet to 10 AN.
Many people prefer silver radiators/coolers because the aluminum they are made of is naturally silver. Therefore less paint is used resulting in more exposed metal, allowing for more efficient heat transfer.
Radiator is packaged well before shipping.
Did you know that between engine, intercooler, A/C, oil and transmission coolers, the Bugatti Veyron has 10 radiators? You need at least 7.